Eve's Letter : I Am Trying

I Am Trying

This hole in my chest appears to be unfixable. This hollow within me continues to sting, and I am pained to admit that it truly hurts me to bits. I desperately want to return to my purest heart, the one that was beating normally. But each step I take brings me closer to more pain. 

But please know that I am trying, as I always do. But each time, it becomes more difficult. I'm losing my way; I'm losing it, and I'm losing myself repeatedly. And questions keep popping into my head as the nights grow darker and deeper.

Will I ever get out of this trance? Will I ever be able to see my shadow? Will I finally be able to see who I want to be? Will I ever be happy? I just want to be moved and move closer to whom I truly needed to be. I just never want to have to question myself. To return to the origins of my existence, to embrace my entire being.

xx
ET

et-breathes.blogspot.com

0 comments

Cheers for sharing your precious thoughts! The deets you've provided are only for blog comment visibility and won't be used for anything else. Feel free to leave a comment anonymously. ❤

My photo
ET-BREATHES.BLOGSPOT.COM is an outlet for the writer to document her journey. She expresses herself through art and writing. She hopes to reach out by sharing her story. E.T. - could stand for the writer's initials or an extraterrestrial being. Breathes - the act of living and existing. She is diving into the unknown, expressing her emotions and breathing. Join her in finding solace in the world of writing. And she hopes you will write to the universe as well.
Stay Connected
Follow