Eve's Letter : Honing and Healing

Honing and Healing

Accepting and loving yourself wholly is a continuous process that will continue throughout your life. It's a love-hate connection that lasts your entire life. An ongoing journey to connect with and care for oneself. Because you will not always behold yourself and feel good about yourself. And every day is a challenge to survive all the things that coexist in your environment and in your life.

You are going through different times and phases with each passing day. As a result, you are always navigating your life and strengthening as time passes. And embracing oneself isn't as simple as it appears; of course, you'll miss the old you, which is difficult to let go of. But, in some ways, you learn to move on and live for the person you are now.

My constant endeavor is to rise above the circumstances that may come my way and to uplift myself with grace and faith every time. To always try to hone myself and emerge revived and stronger than before in ways that fill my heart and feed my soul. And to strive continuously to reconcile my past and present states in order to draw nearer to my ultimate self. I prioritize self-healing and nurturing a deeper connection with myself.
"The main thing experience has taught me is that one has to sort of hone their relationship to time, you know."

xx
ET

et-breathes.blogspot.comet-breathes.blogspot.com

0 comments

Cheers for sharing your precious thoughts! The deets you've provided are only for blog comment visibility and won't be used for anything else. Feel free to leave a comment anonymously. ❤

My photo
ET-BREATHES.BLOGSPOT.COM is an outlet for the writer to document her journey. She expresses herself through art and writing. She hopes to reach out by sharing her story. E.T. - could stand for the writer's initials or an extraterrestrial being. Breathes - the act of living and existing. She is diving into the unknown, expressing her emotions and breathing. Join her in finding solace in the world of writing. And she hopes you will write to the universe as well.
Stay Connected
Follow