Eve's Letter : I Am Breathing

Truth be told, I don't like being asked, “What do you do?” because it's mostly just out of curiosity. I don't want to answer that, but I find myself in this dilemma all the time. And you're forced to spit out whatever nonsense you come up with. I always utter out of nowhere, I hate this endless loop.

People judge you based on what you do, as if it defines your entire life. And when you are not working or doing anything, you are either having the time of your life or wasting it. But, in reality, there is more to life than meets the eye. However, as we all know, the world does not run smoothly, and people believe what they believe to be correct.

I'm sick of having to explain everything to everyone. Every day, keeping my distance from everyone feels more and more comforting and safe to me. Being alone was strange at first, but it gradually enlightened me.

…And my honest answer is that I Am Breathing. 


xx
ET

et-breathes.blogspot.com

1 comments

  1. What do you do? It is a fucked questions I hate that question
    I prefer other type of questions. You are not alone in this

    ReplyDelete

Cheers for sharing your precious thoughts! The deets you've provided are only for blog comment visibility and won't be used for anything else. Feel free to leave a comment anonymously. ❤

My photo
ET-BREATHES.BLOGSPOT.COM is an outlet for the writer to document her journey. She expresses herself through art and writing. She hopes to reach out by sharing her story. E.T. - could stand for the writer's initials or an extraterrestrial being. Breathes - the act of living and existing. She is diving into the unknown, expressing her emotions and breathing. Join her in finding solace in the world of writing. And she hopes you will write to the universe as well.
Stay Connected
Follow