Eve's Letter : Slow Down

Slow Down

That has been my life lately, as the title implies. Slow down to see better. Initially, silence makes me feel out of place. Because it was previously so loud that I couldn't hear myself.

So, after being too quiet for so long, all the unsettled feelings deep within me resurfaced. I realized. I don't know myself very well. The rose-colored glasses blinded me. I kept wearing to blend in. I kept trying to follow the expected "normal path" that everyone takes.

When things don't work out, I blame myself. But what is truly normal? What's being different? There are no conclusive answers. What is certain is who I am now.

xx
ET

et-breathes.blogspot.com

0 comments

Cheers for sharing your precious thoughts! The deets you've provided are only for blog comment visibility and won't be used for anything else. Feel free to leave a comment anonymously. ❤

My photo
ET-BREATHES.BLOGSPOT.COM is an outlet for the writer to document her journey. She expresses herself through art and writing. She hopes to reach out by sharing her story. E.T. - could stand for the writer's initials or an extraterrestrial being. Breathes - the act of living and existing. She is diving into the unknown, expressing her emotions and breathing. Join her in finding solace in the world of writing. And she hopes you will write to the universe as well.
Stay Connected
Follow