Eve's Letter : Connecting With My Consciousness

I realized I will constantly heal and reclaim myself.
It is an ongoing journey that continues as I progress.
For a long time, I assumed it was only for a limited time.

However, as we evolve, our energies and emotions
will be both exhausted and elevated.
Because of external forces over which we have little control.
While internal forces could be strengthened.

So hurting along the way is something
I can't completely avoid.
But I will always make an effort to be with myself.
And let go of conclusions and concerns that I can't hold onto.

To continue caring, comforting, and
connecting with my consciousness.

PS: So cheers to me for being present now!
Alexa, play “Keep on Keepin' On” by Jojo.

xx
ET

et-breathes.blogspot.com

0 comments

Cheers for sharing your precious thoughts! The deets you've provided are only for blog comment visibility and won't be used for anything else. Feel free to leave a comment anonymously. ❤

My photo
ET-BREATHES.BLOGSPOT.COM is an outlet for the writer to document her journey. She expresses herself through art and writing. She hopes to reach out by sharing her story. E.T. - could stand for the writer's initials or an extraterrestrial being. Breathes - the act of living and existing. She is diving into the unknown, expressing her emotions and breathing. Join her in finding solace in the world of writing. And she hopes you will write to the universe as well.
Stay Connected
Follow